Funny Friday ~ Hallowe’en Freaky Fun

28 Oct

What with Hallowe’en being on Monday, I thought it would be fun to make a little mischief and get you all giggling. So without further ado, please prep your sides for four of the funniest and most interesting blog writing women I know (plus moi). This had me in stitches, and I hope you all agree!

(Disclaimer… Although fabulous, we are not available for shows unless you are paying at least a million each. And then we will consider it).

Pay them a visit!

The Redneck Princess (@DoMaH64) aka Franken-rapper
Jules (@Julie_Davidoski) also known as Dracu-MC
Maggie Mae (@maggiemaesdays) – The Rappin’ Mummy
Karyn (@ KarynAPyle) also known as MC Wicked Witch.

Happy Hallowe’en everyone!

17 Responses to “Funny Friday ~ Hallowe’en Freaky Fun”

1. An Observant Mind October 28, 2011 at 1:59 pm #

OMG hubby and I are killing ourselves, so funny! He wanted me to pass on that he feels the resemblance to my behavior in real life is actually quite striking! BTW the blog link isn’t working, it needs to have .wordpress.com in there instead of just .com – my bad, just need to buy the damn domain name.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh and the lovely compliment and I will be sure and have my hubby do everything for me this weekend now that I am on TV and all… ;)

2. susielindau October 28, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

OMG! I want to do one!!
    Happy Halloweeeeen!

• tinkerbelle86 October 28, 2011 at 3:28 pm #

its fun! dont forget to enter the competition Susie, Ive seen you in fancy dress so I know you do it! :)

3. Redneckprincess October 28, 2011 at 4:13 pm #

Hahahahahaha…OMG…that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am linking it :) Happy Halloween!!

4. Kay aka Babygirl October 28, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

Lol.. this is too cute and too funny. I just love it. Thanks for sharing this

5. Stacy S. Jensen (@StacySJensen) October 28, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

Very funny. Laughter is catching on this.

6. etomczyk October 28, 2011 at 8:27 pm #

Tinkerbelle, you’re a riot. I love your mind. I drop in from time to time just to chuckle and you never disappoint. This was just what I needed. Thanks for making my day!

7. magsx2 October 28, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

Hi,
    Loved the video, that was hilarious. :lol:

8. its me!!! sharan :) October 28, 2011 at 9:20 pm #

Happy Halloween..

We do not have this moment of halloween in india, I have only seen it in TV shows. So I can only wish you :)

stay connected!!!
    its me!!! sharan :)

9. Domestic Goddess in Training October 28, 2011 at 9:54 pm #

That was too cute!

10. Megan October 28, 2011 at 10:17 pm #

Love, love, love it chickadee! Thanks for the chuckle…. I hafta say I never knew I could rap! Pretty impressed with all our skill. xoxo.

11. fourbluehills October 29, 2011 at 6:55 am #

OMG, hilarious! I love it! LOL

12. gojulesgo October 29, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

Haaaa I couldn’t comment yesterday, but this is SOOOOO awesome (coincidentally, my boss sent me a link to this Jib-Jab site yesterday!)!! *insert Dracula cackle here* I love my eyebrows. Thank you so much for the blog mention and for this hilarious video!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tinkerbelle rocks it! | The Redneck Princess - October 28, 2011

[...] friend Tinkerbelle has made a video, my stomach hurts from laughing!! Check her site out here!! And enjoy the video [...]

2. I Was Flamingoed (and more of my week) « An Observant Mind - October 31, 2011

[...] me, when I was in my 20′s, I just love her and her outlook on life. Plus she featured me in a Halloween blog post, so she has excellent [...]